Adding an officers page that updates each time you change officers is accomplished by using one of our app shortcakes.
- Upload your members using Member Admin
- Set your officers using Officer Admin
You’re now ready to add an Officers page to the main menu as shown in our demo site at kiwi.swdweb.net.
- Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New
- Type “Officers” in the title field
- In the text editor, type the shortcode
- Publish the page
The next step is to add the page to the menu.
- Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Menus
- Open the Pages section of the accordion on the left
- Check Officers
- Click Add to Menu
- Drag the Officers menu item to where you want it in the menu
- Click Save Menu