The Message Center allows for sending of emails using a simple checkbox solution to identify recipients. Sending a message involves two required steps and one optional step if a file is being attached.
Check the names of those who the email will be sent to. At least one recipient must be selected before proceeding.
- Your name and email address should be filled out automatically. This information should not be changed unless you are sending for a different member. Filling out an incorrect sender’s email address will slow and/or prevent delivery of an email. Make sure the email address is valid and accurate.
- Type in a subject. This is a required field.
- Set the urgency of the email message (optional).
- Enter the message in the text field.
- Click Send Message once. More than one click may cause your message to be sent multiple times.
To add an attachment, drag it from the desktop onto the top of the message. If the drag-and-drop feature is unavailable, use the Select Files button to begin file selection.
- When using the Message Center in the Members Only area, only image, text files, or PDFs can be sent. File types accepted are .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .rtf, .txt, and pdf.
- When using the Administration Message Center, additional file types may be sent, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations. File types accepted in the Admin Message Center include .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .rtf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, pptx, and pdf.