Begin by creating a single instance of an event. Once you have used the instructions to “Add a calendar entry,” follow these steps from the event listing page.
- Click the repeat link for the item to make a repeating entry.
- Select a frequency and an interval in Step 1 and Step 2.
- Select an ending date in Step 3.
- Click the Next button
- If this is a monthly repeating event, you will have the option to choose whether the event repeats on a specific date, i.e., the 24th of each month, or a regular day, i.e., the fourth Thursday. Make that selection, then click the Next button. (See example here)
- Uncheck any events you do not want added to the calendar. See example here)
- Click Submit when done. The events will be added to the calendar and you will be returned to the event listing.