All member data is added through the Kiwanis International member database. The Kiwanis International member database can be exported to your computer and the file can then be uploaded to this site. When you upload the file, we synchronize any information you may have uploaded previously with the current upload. You can perform this synchronization process as often you need.
One of the limitations of this site is that each member must have a unique email address. This members may not share an email address. Also, any members who do not have a unique email address will not be able to receive email via the message center and will not be able to use the members only area.
To ensure your data is as accurate as possible, we strongly recommend always using the “Select All” option when exporting your member data.
Steps to upload member data
- Select the ContentManager option from the Dashboard menu
- Choose Member Admin
- Drag your exported member data file from your computer to the box labeled “Drop files here to upload.”
- You’ll receive an alert advising you when the upload has completed.
- Click the button in Step 4 of the upload instructions (shown at right)
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to make selections for any members who could not be automatically synchronized.
How to synchronize members
Which members require manual review?
- Members who have a unique email address that has not changed will have their data synchronized automatically
- Members who are new to the club will automatically be added to the database
- Members who are already in the database and whose email address has changed are regarded as exceptions and require manual review.
- Members who share an email address are regarded as exceptions and require manual review.
- Members who have left the club will require manual review.
What steps are needed to manually synchronize members?
Confirm each row of data by selecting to keep or discard the member from the database. As each row of data is confirmed, the row will disappear and you can handle the next row. Members who do not need manual review will be listed for advisory purposes only. No action is needed on these members.